The Best Body Massage in NYC!
Get Your Next Body Massage from West Garden Spa
At West Garden Spa, we understand many on-the-go NYC residents would profoundly benefit from a professional body massage. As a New Yorker, you are likely used to the hustle and bustle and forget to give yourself the much-needed time to decompress that our bodies require to work optimally. A massage will provide you with the chance to relax and release the stress that wears on you every day. So, when you get that opportunity in a state-of-the-art facility with unmatched amenities, it’s truly a blessing. What’s more, you can have access to pure relaxation in the middle of America’s busiest and often most stressful city.
Visit Us Today to Unwind in a Healthy Way!
Come to West Garden Spa, and we’ll show you there’s a place in NYC you can go to release all your daily stress. You can truly unwind with just one appointment with our expert body massage therapists, even among the craziness that is Manhattan life. For your safety and privacy, all body massages are done in a private room separate from other guests. In addition, setting up a massage with us also grants you access to all of our luxury spa amenities, including our table showers, locker rooms, dry sauna, steam room, lounge, and more. You can even stop by on your lunch break! We are conveniently located only minutes from Penn Station in midtown Manhattan on 30th between 7th and 8th Avenue. Come see us today.
What West Garden Spa Has to Offer
When you enter our spa, you’ll instantly feel swept away from the long work hours, lengthy commutes, noisy streets, and hassles of the subway system. West Garden Spa prides itself on giving clients a luxurious break from reality from the moment they step inside our facility to the time they leave, muscles relaxed and ready to face whatever comes up in the real world. Our facility is located directly next to Madison Square Garden, with over 7,000 square feet of space spread out over three floors. You’ll have access to unmatched amenities and a team of massage experts ready to help you lean into a relaxing lifestyle, even if only for a few hours.
The Body Massages We Offer at West Garden Spa
We offer the tried-and-true massage techniques people have been reaping the benefits of for hundreds of years all over the world. We’ve been offering our massage services to people in New York since 1998, perfecting our techniques and broadening our repertoire. Today, we’re proud to provide you with the benefits of a therapeutic body massage derived from some of the most popular and beneficial techniques from every corner of the globe. Here are some of the types of body massages we offer here at West Garden Spa:
Do massage therapists who are expertly trained in ancient body massage techniques interest or excite you? Well, you’ve come to the right place! West Garden Spa has the best facility for Asian massage in all of New York.
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep tissue massage manipulates the body and is intended to penetrate the deepest muscles and tendons. These often become stiff and sore, leading to strenuous movement and chronic pain.
Four Hands Massage
At West Garden Spa, you have the option to have two massage therapists work at the same time with any other massage modality for a luxurious four hand massage.
As an ancient Japanese form of massage used by ancient healers and medical treatment, Shiatsu focuses on applying pressure to various points along the body.
Soft massage is like a light version of Swedish massage, with the same overarching full body massage objectives, but much gentler.
The Benefits of Getting a Professional Body Massage
Regular massage therapy is undoubtedly one of the best things you can do for your health. A body massage is not only relaxing; it can address many underlying health problems and relieve pent up stress and tension in your body. And since massages come in a variety of lengths and styles, even busy-bee New Yorkers can find the time in their hectic lifestyles to sit back, relax, and take advantage of these massage benefits:
- Headache Relief: Whether you have tension headaches or suffer from migraines, medical research has proven that a regular body massage can help reduce – and even eliminate – these painful problems.
- Body Soothing: A Swedish massage can loosen up and soothe your body after a tense week at the office, as many of our massages offer the right amount of pressure to effectively soothe achy muscles.
- Relieve Joint Pain: Joint pain is an issue experienced by everyone, from people living with fibromyalgia to pregnant women. By receiving a regular body massage by a qualified professional, much of this pain can be relieved in as little as one session of therapy.
- Reduce Anxiety: With over 40 million Americans suffering from some form of anxiety, massage therapy can help with many of the emotionally crippling symptoms people face. A full body massage works to cut your body’s level of stress hormones in half, which can alleviate anxiety symptoms.
- Minimize Back Pain: Back pain is one of the most common medical complaints we get at West Garden Spa, and we’re here to minimize this pain with our deep tissue massage solutions. Studies have shown that a targeted deep massage reduces the need for painkillers by 36% and can even be more effective than acupuncture and chiropractic care.
- Address Repetitive Movement Injuries: With so many of us spending our workdays confined to a desk and performing repetitive tasks, hand, wrist, arm, neck, and back injuries are not uncommon. While a standard massage helps reduce pain, a deep muscle massage can address the root cause of many muscle problems that arise from the 40+ hours a week spent sitting, typing, etc.
- Promote Flexibility: By allowing one of our massage experts to regularly work on your muscles, connective tissues, tendons, ligaments, and joints, your flexibility and range of motion can be improved, keeping your joints more fluid and making them less prone to injury.
- Relieve Some Cancer Symptoms: Massage therapy is an excellent solution for those people who have cancer. Massage techniques offer a reduction in many of the symptoms associated with cancer, such as nausea, pain, insomnia, and fatigue.
- Re-Energize: If you feel drained at the end of a long work week, a Swedish massage will work to relax you, as well as provide a boost of energy due to better blood circulation.
- Relieve Digestive Issues: An abdominal massage helps move things along whether you’ve been constipated for three days or have chronic digestive issues. A body massage is one of the best ways to get your system working more efficiently.
- Combat Stress: Chronic stress increases your chance of developing a host of conditions and diseases. A body massage reduces stress hormones and increases serotonin and dopamine levels, making you feel much more relaxed.
- Boost Immunity: A full body massage has the ability to alter the human body’s immune response, which makes a weekly massage in the frigid NYC winters a great way to boost your overall immunity and fight off seasonal illness.
- Beat PMS: The pain many women experience before and during their period can be effectively combatted with a body massage. Studies have shown a direct connection between women receiving a massage during their menstrual cycle and a reduction in bloating, depression, and other symptoms of underlying menstrual issues and distress.
- Fix Postural Stress: Another issue with demanding desk jobs is the development of severe neck and shoulder pain. Postural stress can affect everything from the upper back to the glutes, making your day-to-day uncomfortable and even painful. A body massage effectively addresses any physical stress your body may be under and will relieve your symptoms.
- Lower Blood Pressure: If you have issues with high blood pressure, a regular body massage can help. If you live a hectic or high-stress lifestyle, a massage every now and then can be an effective solution to lowering blood pressure.
- Increase Blood Circulation: Massages significantly enhance the flow of blood through the entire body and provide proper relief and relaxation to the various muscles. A deep massage or full body massage works to relax tensed-up muscles in the body and relieves pent up stress, thus improving your overall health.
Get Your Body Massage from West Garden Spa Today!
For over 20 years, our group of professional massage therapists has been providing NYC residents with the relief they need and deserve through our comprehensive services. Take a break from the chaos that is The Big Apple and treat yourself to a mind and body altering massage. Contact us today with any questions you may have, and we’ll do everything we can to accommodate you. We are committed to providing the best spa services on the East Coast, and we pride ourselves in being able to provide our New York clientele with a space they can truly immerse themselves in ultimate relaxation.
West Garden Spa
243 West 30th Street
New York, NY 10001
Hours of Operation
Monday-Saturday 10am-1am (Last Reservations at 12am)
Sunday 10am-12am (Last Reservations at 11pm)
Same day appointments available.