Walk-Ins Welcome | No Appointment Needed!
West Garden Spa
Located in Midtown Manhattan Near Penn Station
243 West 30th Street
New York, NY 10001
On 30th between 7th and 8th
Hours of Operation
Monday-Saturday 10am-1am (Last Reservations at 12am)
Sunday 10am-12am (Last Reservations at 11pm)
Same day appointments available.
West Garden Spa, 243 West 30th Street, New York, NY 10001, USA
Make a Reservation Today!
Schedule a Full-Body Massage at West Garden Spa
At West Garden Spa, we’re dedicated to providing fully immersive, relaxing massage therapy sessions. Our philosophy is simple: We aim to give our clients an exceptional experience from beginning to end using tried-and-true massage techniques that people have been reaping the benefits from all over the world for hundreds of years. Conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, our Asian body massage parlor in New York City offers many massage therapy services, including the following
The Benefits of Massage Therapy Go Beyond Just Relaxation
If you’ve never treated yourself to a massage, you may be wondering what the big deal is and why so many New Yorkers swear by it. While some still consider massage therapy an alternative treatment, it is becoming more popular and mainstream. Benefits of massage therapy include:
- Eases Tension – New York City is often called “The City That Never Sleeps.” It’s comforting to know you can temporarily escape the hustle and bustle of big-city life with a massage. Massages allow New Yorkers to release the stress and tension of everyday living.
- Improves Circulation – Studies have shown that massage therapy aids the body’s circulation by loosening muscles and improving blood flow. Improved circulation over time can also help promote healing and improve your cardiovascular health.
- Allows Better Sleep – An excellent full-body massage can boost your mood and ease enough muscle tension to help you enjoy a better night’s sleep. Fall asleep faster at night thanks to your relaxed state of being, and then wake up feeling less fatigued and ready to jumpstart your day!
- Boosts Immune System – Decompressing during a massage allows your body the chance to recharge, strengthening your immune system and eliminating harmful toxins in the bloodstream. Many individuals see lower blood pressure or alleviated pain symptoms after repeated massage sessions. Massage may be helpful for clients with tension headaches, soft tissue injuries, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, insomnia, chronic lower back or neck pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, cancer, and certain digestive disorders. However, you should always consult your doctor before incorporating massage therapy or other treatments.
- Aids Rehabilitation – If you’re recovering from an injury or surgery, massage therapy can aid your rehabilitation. It’s been known to help increase the body’s range of motion and flexibility, as well as improve posture and restore a sense of balance in many older adults.
- Alleviates Anxiety – Massage therapy doesn’t just offer physical benefits. Massages help those with anxiety or depression issues because they allow the body to release endorphins (happy, energetic feelings) to provide many emotional benefits as well. It’s no coincidence that people often feel more at ease after a massage!
What’s the Difference Between Deep Tissue & Four Hand Massage?
West Garden Spa offers many types of massage therapy to customize our services for each client’s needs. Deep tissue massage penetrates the body’s deepest muscles and tendons using long, slow strokes. Also called a duo massage, a four hands massage involves two massage therapists working on you simultaneously for the ultimate relaxation. While four hands massages are traditionally Swedish massages, you may ask your massage therapists to utilize whichever massage technique you prefer. No matter which type of massage you choose at West Garden Spa, you can also add a table shower or sauna visit afterward to enhance your spa experience. Learn more about the many amenities we offer.
Book Your Zen-Like Experience at West Garden Spa Today
Established in 1998, West Garden Spa has perfected our Zen-like spa environment over the years. You’ll feel pampered from the moment you step inside our doors until the time you leave. Our body massage parlor in NYC is located directly next to Madison Square Garden. We have over 7,000 square feet of space spread out over three floors to create an immersive, tranquil experience for each client. When you schedule your next full-body massage here, you’ll have access to unsurpassed amenities and a team of massage therapists ready to ease you into a relaxing lifestyle, if only for a few hours at a time.
If this is your first time getting a massage, we welcome you. Our professional massage therapists are available to answer any questions you may have about our various massage techniques. Call or come by to tour our facility in person. No appointment is ever necessary; walk-ins are encouraged. We guarantee you’ll leave West Garden Spa feeling relaxed and refreshed!